Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Jello Cells



I am not allowed to share pictures of Anthony on my blog but I have been given special permission to share his latest science project. He made models of an animal cell and a plant cell out of jell-o.

Way cool! Except that with all the gross stuff in the fridge to choose from, it doesn't quite make sense that he would use my
expensive yellow and orange peppers for his endoplasmic reticulum.

I was glad he got them to school before the other three thought it was their snack.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Will he eat it after he gets a grade?

very creative. Great gene (and cell) pool.

Cheryl said...

I'd just like to say, "You rock, Tony!" It made me proud just to see the creative juices flowing. And you know I think science is cool! Good job.