Thursday, July 10, 2008

How can one girl change everything???



Before Louisa came along, I was wondering how our "Boy World" would be altered. I'll admit, in all my excitement to buy something pink, I was nervous about the change. But I told myself, she'll be the newest member and have to fit in with her brothers. I pictured her adapting to life with superheros, legos, wrestling, dirt, bugs and scouts.

Then along came Lou. And we have spent the last six years adjusting to her. We all know more than we want to about Hannah Montana. For her 6th birthday in March, she got a fabulous hairdo and we went shopping. I can't imagine my boys putting a haircut and shopping trip on their short list of birthday activities.

You can find Louisa decked out like a princess from tiara to glass slippers watching Spiderman and drawing Peter Parker.










1 comment:

Megan said...

I remember how happy I was when you found out you were having a baby girl. I can't believe she is so big. Time flies! How are you?

Megan (cooley) Hicken
megndonny.blogspot.com