Wednesday, August 6, 2008

and I thought diapers and formula were expensive...

The orthodontist gave us a few choices: Pay all at once for both boys and receive a $350 discount (chump change after the total payment) or make payments to him equivalent of leasing a his and her pair of the 2009 SLK350 Roadster for the next 36 months.

I knew it would be a lot but seriously... WOW

If you see the his and her roadsters cruising along, you can conclude:

1. Blake and I decided the boys can chew and isn't that what teeth are for? We provided them both a functional set of teeth; if they don't like the way they look and feel, they can deal with it when they are rich.

or

2. it's the orthodontist and wife



5 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I hear you!!

Gamblings said...

Haha Kim I love you! You are so funny!

Mindy said...

Okay you are the funniest person I know. I am so glad we are friends.

Mindy said...

Okay you are the funniest person I know. I am so glad we are friends.

2 princesses & 2 knights said...

Whoops!