Monday, September 22, 2008

Go Cougars!

My friend Margot has the coolest story on her blog. Her husband has been fighting with this dumb tumor on his brain for a year now. I wish they could take it out. We would all take turns stomping and spitting on that thing. Seriously, it is the pits. But they had a much deserved fun day with their family. They have two kids that I love. Ryan, the talkative but respectful student of mine from a couple of years ago and Lindsay the cutest red head on the planet. Read their amazing experience here and enjoy! At first I was thinking, wow, this is cool. Then as her story went on, it got better and better and all I can say is WOW! My old school is way cool. The coolest ever.

I would say I bleed cougar blue but the dodgers are blue. No blue blood here. Yucky stinking dodgers tainted all the blue blood.

No comments: