Monday, October 20, 2008

New Song

I've been looking for ways to stop all the fighting in the house. While Louisa was telling me the horrors of her brother at the top of her lungs, I asked her if she knew this song...

Jesus said love everyone,
Treat them kindly too.
When the world is full of love,
Others will love you!

Then Jonah came in complaining about her.

She started singing, substituting her own words and tune.

Jesus said love everyone.
Treat them kindly too.
Even when you don't like their face,
be nice because you'll get used to it.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love it when you have a few days off of work 'cause I just relish the Louisa tidbits. She cracks me up! Thank you Louisa for being so cute, and thank you, Kim, for taking time to write about it.

Dale said...

You know, I really think she got the message - she just had to put it in her own wonderful words.